2009年7月25日星期六

Why i axed Yahoo?

Not only doesYahoo directly assist foreign governments in jailing dissident journalists, they also periodically alter ("update") the Sitebuider software they actively promote for their Geocities web hosting service- both of which I use to post this website. Their most recent software update negates some of the most basic Photo- shop modifications (like image sizing)- therefore I can no longer control the quality of any images I upload to this site. After repeated inquiries, a Yahoo supervisor assured me that Yahoo is not responsible and then proceeded to state that I am terminating this phone call. No doubt about it-- Yahoo is not responsible to say the very least! I am not particularly computer savvy, I chose this software/hosting combo specifically because it was user friendly. Since Yahoo refuses any responsibility for this midstream alteration of service, I am forced to look elsewhere for another software/hosting combo.





So that just 1 example of how horribe yahoo is
Why i axed Yahoo?
Goodbye and good luck in your venture!
Why i axed Yahoo?
Yahoo also allows you to add files directly to your site. I believe it's called the FTP uploader (something like that). Use this to upload an index.html and the rest of your html files. As for web page editing, you can use NVU at www.nvu.com .


没有评论:

发表评论