2009年7月25日星期六

Manage multiple logins for my website?

i have created a website by using a web hosting service. But now i need to allow users to create there own logins and then update the data or view their previous data. Please let me know what is the best way to do this?
Manage multiple logins for my website?
Hi,





First of all you would need some sort of dynamic scripting front end. Such as PHP, ASP, RUBY, JSP, etc..





You would need some sort of Database to store the users authentication. If you don't know how to program, I think there are many opensource authentication utilities for web hosting online.





Better for you to use some sort of CMS to manage content and have all those already..





http://www.mamboserver.com/ is one of them that you could use. there are relatively tons out there. I personally don't use them cause I build my custom websites.





Good Luck
Manage multiple logins for my website?
You have to learn SQL or MySQL (database). Then learn PHP, Python, Ruby, and the like (front-end).





Personally, I find PHP the easiest. But, it depends if the server you're using supports any of these languages. They might already have the database and the languages installed and configured.


没有评论:

发表评论