2009年7月25日星期六

MySQL database set up for a browser based game?

I just recently got Yahoo's Web Hosting Service and MySQL/phpmyadmin. I wanted to set up a browser based game which I have the entire PHP game sitting in a folder on my PC but I do not know how to get it onto MySQL, nor set up a database within MySQL for the game itself. I have played around with it and gave it a try but everytime I get going and feel like Im getting close to something I get hit with errors. Any help would be greatly appreciated.





Thanks ahead of time
MySQL database set up for a browser based game?
The PHP code needs to go on the hosting server, but not in the database. Does the game even need a MySQL database? There should be instructions in the game documentation on how to install it. PHPMySQLAdmin is a PHP tool for administering a MySQL database, not a tool for getting PHP into a MySQL database.


没有评论:

发表评论