2009年7月25日星期六

My website disappeared?

I am using a free web hosting service, and my website doesn't appear at all. I have never had any problems with them before, but now it is not there. When I log into my FTP ( I use Microsoft Expression ) it shows that both the online files and my files were unchanged. This is wierd.





My next stop is the help button on my hosting hompage, but I just wanted to ask here also.
My website disappeared?
They may have upgraded their servers, contact them directly and ask if they've done any backups and changes. Tell them you can't access your page.
My website disappeared?
It's probably an apache error. Just wait and if it's not resolved in a day or two then contact tech support.
Reply:i would wait a day or 2 might be a glitch if no joy contact them they may have upgraded or summit hope this helps

sunburns

没有评论:

发表评论