2009年7月31日星期五

Domain names for Website offer Website related services ???

My recently near-finished website offers all-inclusive website related services i.e.





%26gt;%26gt; from designing website to optimising images;


%26gt;%26gt; from domain name registration to arranging web hosting;


%26gt;%26gt; from taking care of browser compatibility (so the website designed could be viewed equally well, regardless of browser or screen resolution) to arranging hit counter


%26gt;%26gt; from setting keyword %26amp; description to submitting the finished website to search engine


%26gt;%26gt; from arranging POP3 e-mail to having Contact form with all the necessary validation set, etc.





It offers Services as listed on my website here:





http://members.lycos.co.uk/darsh25/perso...





I wonder if anyone around could therefore give me any recommendation or any idea about the "domain name" I should have for my own website ???





Some I could think of includes:





%26gt;%26gt; www.allinclusivewebsites.com


%26gt;%26gt; www.allinonewebsolution.com





Any further ideas ???
Domain names for Website offer Website related services ???
First of all, I suggest to drop the lycos web, and look at wordpress.com for a free site. The current look is not very appealing at all.





thepersonalweb.com


bestpersonalweb.com


personalwebworld.com


personalguidenetwork.com


personalwebdirect.com


personalnetcenter.com

plant gifts

没有评论:

发表评论