2009年7月25日星期六

How can I Making Money Off Gm Games?

Ok so I'm thinking of making a website and hosting some GM games I've made. However I really want to make just a small amount of money off my GM games somehow. I'd like to purchase some Advanced Actionscripting books and also a copy of Flash CS3, and eventually a .com domain as well as a good web hosting service.





The problem is, I'm only 16 and I live in Australia, and I'm fairly sure that most of the ways to make money with GM Games involve either a US Citizenship, or a US Bank account.





So is there any ad companies or other means of raising revenue via a website that do not require you to be 18 and can pay out overseas? Preferably via PayPal


______________________


http://www.gamemobile.com
How can I Making Money Off Gm Games?
GM makes motor cars, like the Cheverolet. You talking about NASCAR, that's a sport.
How can I Making Money Off Gm Games?
okay, host your site on www.freewebs.com


this site is amazing, i use it for loads of things....


get your .com domain from the premium section.





freewebs lets you get paid and recieve donations and transactions of the sort through paypal for free, or if by credit/debit card, it will cost a little because of the paperwork involved on paypals part.





hope i was of some help.


没有评论:

发表评论