2009年7月31日星期五

Can't access web site hosted by Yahoo Small Business, Can I Sue them?

I have been calling both verizon and yahoo for nearly 2 weeks, with no results. A yahoo tech told me the problem was verizon needs to unmerge my site from verizon. Verizon won't assist me at all, they just hang up on me. Yahoo keeps sending me the same answer which requires me to log on that does not work. I am up to date on bill payments etc. but Yahoo web hosting will not help me. Just wondering if I have a case to sue them. I am paying for a service that I am not being allowed to access? I really do need to make some changes to the site but my site builder will no longer sign on correctly. The Verizon transfer program does not function at all. I have spoke to a dozen different techs and keep getting the run around. What should I do to get some real results?
Can't access web site hosted by Yahoo Small Business, Can I Sue them?
It sounds like Verizon is your problem. I have a Yahoo Small Business account, and I've never had a problem with it.


没有评论:

发表评论