2009年7月31日星期五

Is there a web service that allows my customers to upload their photos to my website securely?

I am starting a video services company. One product that i will feature is DVD slideshows (putting photos onto DVD with music). Does anyone know of a web service that allows customers to upload their pictures to a secured area where only I can access them? I know there are free photo hosting sites, but i need this to look professional and integrated with my web site. Ideally, there'd be a way to assign passwords and customer numbers to the photos so i wouldn't mix up customer's pictures. Thanks!
Is there a web service that allows my customers to upload their photos to my website securely?
You can get it coded by some web designer from websites like http://getafreelnacer.com/


没有评论:

发表评论