2009年7月25日星期六

Rephrase. I'm military, overseas. My billing address is my duty location. What do I use for billing.?

I'm attempting to purchase Web Hosting Service from Yahoo! Small Business and I'm unable to because there isn't an APO option for military/DoD personnel.


Please provide any info to help out.
Rephrase. I'm military, overseas. My billing address is my duty location. What do I use for billing.?
Two suggestions for you:


1. Send an email to Yahoo! Small Business and ask them how to resolve this. This is probably the best option, as I suspect that they really hadn't considered this (or they did, and they don't want to use an APO/FPO address for billing).





2. Use the address of a relative in the USA for your billing address. Get their permission first, of course!





Hope these ideas help.
Rephrase. I'm military, overseas. My billing address is my duty location. What do I use for billing.?
nothing


没有评论:

发表评论