2009年7月25日星期六

I want a free domain for free teaching purpose please can anyone help me?

i am a graphic designer using flash and i want to teach the software i know using a webpage (i am not going to get any money) i need a service minded web hosting service help to register a free domain becaz nobody visits my sub domain so i deleted it i want to share my knowledge with others please kindly help my email is koush_kk@yahoo.com u can also chat with me using yahoo please help thank u
I want a free domain for free teaching purpose please can anyone help me?
Maybe 10 USD means a lot of money in your country.


Dont worrry.


Here You can find a list of Free Domain Registrations


http://info.sitesled.com/domain.html





Good Luck to You.
I want a free domain for free teaching purpose please can anyone help me?
Domain names are only $10...

flower arrangement ideas

没有评论:

发表评论