2009年7月25日星期六

How do i renew payment for my domain hosting service?

my hosting service is about to expire and i dont know how i am to pay for it. how can i find out who is hosting a particular web space?
How do i renew payment for my domain hosting service?
I presume you have bills from the hosting company? Well, send them a mail and explain that you don't know how to pay for a renewal.
How do i renew payment for my domain hosting service?
You can try backtracking from the nameservers on file for your domain name.


First do a whois search on your domain (try www.whois.sc) and check what domain is set for your Nameserver. Then check and see who owns that domain name (another whois search or just put it in a browser window sometimes they may have some information posted there (not always as that isn't the purpose of a nameserver). Or do a search on the nameserver domain name and you may find forum questions or host FAQ pages that refer to it.


没有评论:

发表评论