2009年8月3日星期一

Which web host is the best for proffesional purposes?

Many webhosts provide services for min 4to5$.(do they really provide services for that less, or it is just for web sites with less content)


I want to know which webhost will be the best since I have many webpages and will be requiring a lot of web space. Will I need to opt for a server plan or the ordinary. Please give as much info. as you can. I am confused.... Thanks!
Which web host is the best for proffesional purposes?
http://www.1and1.com





They are AWESOME! I used them for my podcast until i found an alternate route. They are really professional, and offer TONS of services. I reccomend this host to everyone looking for a professional service that offers upgrades and everything. Space is good too, and same with bandwidth. Check out the options, and if you wanna include PHP, go with the linux hosting options, as MS doesn't quite have that down yet, and don't work.
Which web host is the best for proffesional purposes?
Your own! You probably have webspace you aint even using in your ISP account! You will also find space cheaper there if you need more.
Reply:I am in the same boat...


I need a webspace badly.


What I tried initiallly is...





setup my own webserver (in my case its IIS)


open the ports in my router


and use a routing dns provided by www.no-ip.com


I am still building it.


Once tested widely on www, I wiill think about host services.





I use to hear


bigdaddy


network solution





etc.,








but right now, I will hear from someone who already put them there


没有评论:

发表评论