2009年8月3日星期一

Online html editors or website builders not tied to hosting ?

are there any online html editors (or website builders or anything) that are not tied to hosting?





example: is there ANY online way to edit a page on my site hosted on godaddy (except use of godaddy's own lame system) ????





if the website builders and templates and all that stuff is ONLY a FEATURE of a hosting service, then why all the big promotion of the 'website builders' and 'online html editors' by independent parties?





with all the yelling about "online" this and that and "web 2.0", is the situation truly that in order to edit my godaddy hosted sites i must either use their lame/lousy online tools or be tied to my own computer hard drive? There is NO OTHER online/web-based solution for editing html pages???? TIA for any clarification
Online html editors or website builders not tied to hosting ?
I have never seen any tools hoasted online, and if they are I doubt they are free. Dreamweaver is not that expensive and is a very powerfull, and easy to use. I would strongly recommend it if you are looking to build your website.


没有评论:

发表评论