2009年8月3日星期一

HELP ME HELP ME!!! I have my web site hosted with Homestead. It was easy to register and create my web site?

with Homestead, however being HTML based, there services very limited for what I want my site to do.





Recently, I've justed created a new domain name and paying for monthly hosting with Daily Razor for a PHP based site. I am very unfamiliar with Daily Razor and its PHP features. Will it be as easy for me to create a web site with them as it was with Homestead, or will I need to pay extra for a site builder and other features before building my site? Is it easy to learn PHP? What is Dreamweaver and how can this help me with what I need to do with PHP?





Your imput will be greatly appreciated.





Thank You
HELP ME HELP ME!!! I have my web site hosted with Homestead. It was easy to register and create my web site?
your best way to go is sitesell.com/specialtrial.html


It is the best of everything you are looking for


没有评论:

发表评论