2009年8月3日星期一

I'm receiving other user's emails?

I've got a Web Hosting Starter service with Yahoo. I created two emails for two different users, but I'm receiving the other user's emails. I tried to change my email details it in the Control panel but "it finds an error" and doesn't change anything. I believe it's a software bug but I don't know how to contact Yahoo staff (their "contact us" section doesn't seem to be working). Any ideas?
I'm receiving other user's emails?
Go to this online help form to describe your problem: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/ge...


or send a mail to customer support: cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com


or call Yahoo! Customer Service: 866-562-7219
I'm receiving other user's emails?
send it to the spam box or write the sender and tell them they have the wrong email addy. ive done it it worked for me


没有评论:

发表评论