2009年8月3日星期一

How do you call a web service from Installshield?

I have an application that is installed through a setup created by Installshield version 11. The application is used internally by my firm on our LAN. Once the application is installed on the host computer I need to pass information back to my group to indicate who installed the application and the date and time they installed it. We need to track this information for marketing purposes.





I am considering having the setup program call a web service that will allow this information to be passed. However there doesn't seem to be any built in capabilities in Installshield to directly handle a web service call. Has anyone ever done this before?





I've also considered sending an e-mail with the information I need. Any other thoughts on how the setup program can send information like this over a LAN/Internet connection would be appreciated.
How do you call a web service from Installshield?
Maybe this could help you:





http://support.installshield.com/kb/view...
How do you call a web service from Installshield?
Initiate low-cost international phone calls from a web page! No PIN needed to place a call. No software to download and install.


you can see http://www.telephone-cards.org Report It



没有评论:

发表评论