2009年4月25日星期六

Is anyone having a website hosted by tataindicombroadband@vsnl.net? Is the service good, fair or rotten?

I found their domain and web hosting services reasonably priced. But I had trouble getting my website published and worser still access to my website keeps breaking down. I am worried I will lose friends and customers who fail to access my website.
Is anyone having a website hosted by tataindicombroadband@vsnl.net? Is the service good, fair or rotten?
It sounds as if you need to change companies. I have one that I used that is GREAT and CHEAP. You may want to check out Heath Hosting http://www.heathhosting.com. They seem to be great and offer support 24/7. They also build websites! The prices are pretty comparable considering the services.
Is anyone having a website hosted by tataindicombroadband@vsnl.net? Is the service good, fair or rotten?
Never heard of it, but from your experience I'd say that it's pretty rotten...
Reply:Shift your provider man...





I had taken broadband connection from them. It gets disconnected every 2 months and takes 1 month to repair, despite repeated reminder calls to all the people in call center as well as the local vendor.





Seems like the company doesnt care about the customers,it keeps getting customers ands keeps loosing them....As long as some money is coming in thats all.





Change your provider.....There are a lot better out there


没有评论:

发表评论