2009年4月25日星期六

I am living in USA, could I have a web hosting account in UK?

The usa services are not satisfactory
I am living in USA, could I have a web hosting account in UK?
Just curious... what sort of hosting services do you require, that you have not been able to find in the USA? I've been pretty happy with mine thus far, and I'm an applications developer, so my needs are pretty demanding.
I am living in USA, could I have a web hosting account in UK?
I am living in UK and using web hosting from USA.





Visit Following webhosting , they are quite good.





Hostmonster http://anurl.com/?PQMRY





They offer hosting of "unlimited domains" and you will get massive webspace of 200000 MB (200 GB ). They only charge $4.95/month and they offer "a free Domain Name" and installing service called "Fantastico". By using Fantastico, you could create own forum, photo gallery, shopping cart (e-commerce),your own auction site and your own blogs within few seconds. They also offer "Free Website Builder" as well.


Visit the site to check details.





Hostmonster http://anurl.com/?PQMRY





Domains


Following site is quite good to register domains as price is reasonable with free privacy. Some charge about $5/ year just for free privacy.





IPOWER http://anurl.com/?TXIBE
Reply:best thing for you to do is to go to just-ping.com, and try to put in the URL of the hostingcompany that you are looking at in UK. That will show you the latency that you and your visitors will experience when visiting your site.


Try to keep pings below 100, then you should be ok...





Honestly - chances are that you will not be able to see any difference.





Best of luck!





Ditlev


MD, www.uk2.net

vb

没有评论:

发表评论